Nick Brannen is the owner of the Brannen Law Office, where he focuses his practice on intellectual property law, including patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, licensing, non-infringement analysis and design around analysis.
He helps both companies and individuals create competitive advantages by protecting their ideas and inventions. He also counsels clients on ways to avoid other’s intellectual property rights. Brannen’s practice has a nationwide scope.
Listen as Nick discusses:
– When is the best time to talk to a patent attorney?
– Should I do anything before hand?
– What should I avoid doing before hand?
– How long does the process take, and what can I do while the application is pending?
– Can I try to obtain a license for a pending application?