Ron Reardon, President of Patents & More, Inc. (www.patentsandmore.com)</
• Vice-President of the United Inventors Association (www.uiausa.com)
• President of The National Association of Patent Practitioners (www.napp.org)
• Past President of Inventor Associates of Georgia (www.georgiainventors.com)
• Past President of Several Professional Clubs
• Author – Creative Thoughts Journal, Numerous White Papers
• Radio Host: The Launch Hour on Atlanta Business RadioX
• 32 years with a Fortune 100 Telecommunications Company
• Inventor: 3 issued patents (6,907,387, 7,328,163, 7,346,539).
• Founder of the Georgia Chapter of The National Association of Patent Practitioners
• Frequent Speaker at Professional Organizations and Businesses
• Registered Patent Agent, 53,505 with the United States Patent and Trademark Office
• Executive MBA from Georgia State University
• BS in Physics & Mathematics from Christian Brothers University
• Project Management Professional (PMP) with the Project Management Institute (PMI)
• Master’s Certificate in Project Management from George Washington University
• Able Toastmaster (ATM) with Toastmasters International
• Member of:
o Better Business Bureau (BBB)
o American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
o MIT Forum
o IndUS Entrepreneurs (TiE)
Bill McHenry, President – Entrepreneur Sales & Marketing, www.entrepreneursales.com/
Bill is the mastermind behind Entrepreneur Sales and Marketing (ESM). As he will tell you, there are many marketing and sales “professionals” out there that someone can hire – but very few who have the skills, creativity, and integrity also needed to truly help organizations with their marketing, sales, and business development efforts.
Not only is Bill a very bright, energetic and passionate sales guy, he has extensive corporate and entrepreneurial experience. His experience spans a wide variety of industries. Bill has lent his talents to corporations such as Carnation, a division of the Nestle Corporation, 3M, North American Philips, and Brach’s Confections in upper executive positions in the sales, marketing, and business development sectors. Bill has achieved tremendous successes throughout his extensive professional career, and is responsible for growing business in excess of one hundred million dollars with giants such as Disney, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Marriott. Bill prides himself in real selling techniques, to ensure his clients monitor and maintain profitability.
Bill’s vast professional expertise has helped to launch a number of exciting new products and companies, building them from the ground up, such as the Poultry Pal and Vac-It, a soon-to-be launched product from a company Bill created called Widgeteer, Inc.
Bill hails from Michigan, where he earned a degree in Business Administration from Alma College. Bill also enjoys spending time traveling, relaxing at his lake home retreat and being with his family.